CLIP; Jafar Kazemi's son appealing to save his father !!



Behrooz Kazemi

"My father has spent 10 years of his life in prison - against the tyranny in Iran- and now he is charged with "Moharebe" , a charged fabricated by the Iranian regime against his opponents"

"I am so concerned reading the news of his possible hanging for having visited Ashraf, but I feel so proud of his resistance against forced confessions" " I appeal to the world and human right activists to help save my father.."

"This is whilst , Iranian Intelligence has prompted its agents to block the entrance to Camp Ashraf and force psychological pressure on us through loud speakers while chanting death threats, under the guise of being our relatives." (referring to the Iranian embassy statement that Ashraf residents don not allow families to enter the camp)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top