Tribute to the Iranian Heros who sacrificed their lifes for the cause of FREEDOM,

To Hero Farzad Kamangar and his comrades

This song is also dedicated to Ali Saremi and his fellow warriors who are sitting at death rows in Iran

Artist: Rozbeh

Lyrics:


don't tell me mountain summits are too far
don't tell me roads lead to nowhere
don't tell me your wings are closed
that hearts are broken
open the curtains of night... See More
flutter your bloodied wings
and fly to the Sun
turn your wounds to song
take them with you
sing them to the sky

At your height
you are alone
there is no cage for your heart
because it is the way of the eagle:
his only companion is Sunlight
if you do not fly
you are subject to powers of night
and if your crime is flight
fly into their arrows, let come what may
what is more beautiful than
death at the highest height
victorious and proud?

Don't tell me mountain summits are too far
don't tell me roads lead to nowhere
don't tell me your wings are closed
that hearts are broken

wounded eagle!
fly now
go to the summit
and sing us the melody of light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top