Human Rights and Democracy Activists in Iran

Letter of death row Kurd political prisoner Zaniar Moradi

My name is Zaniar Moradi, son of Eqbal Moradi, resident of Marivan, and born in
On August 2, 2009, I was arrested by the Marivan Intelligence Agency
and after 24 hours of detention, I was transferred to the Sanandaj Intelligence
Agency without even being interrogated. My one of friends (Loqman Moradi) who is
a close relative was also taken to the Sanandaj Intelligence Agency without my
I was alone in a cell in the Sanandaj Intelligence Agency. After
one day, I was taken to the basement, where the interrogations started, with
shackles and blindfolds. At first, they talked about my father and I told them
that my father had nothing to do with me. They told me that I was no different
than my father (who is a political activist). My father was the subject of the
interrogations on that first day. They tied me to a bed and flogged my body and
used very profane language to insult my family. After severe torture, I was
taken back to my cell and I had become very weak. I did not know if it was day
or night and after a short time, I was once again taken to the basement. Four or
six interrogators interrogated and tortured me while I had blindfolds and they
said that I had murdered some people. But I did not accept the charges and they
tortured me even more and said that I had to accept the charges else my family
would have problems and I would die under torture. However, I still did not
accept the charges…
(In the end) because I could not tolerate these kinds of
torture, I accepted the charges. They did not bring any doctors to treat me and
my friend and I are still suffering from the torture signs. After 18 months of
prison, I was forced into accepting the charges…
They wanted me to talk
against my father and say that he was involved (in the killing of the son of the
Marivan head of Friday Prayers). However, I did not talk against him. They
started torturing me again and forced my legs open and kicked me in my
reproductive organs. After they charged us with everything they wanted to under
threats and torture, they said that they would only keep us in prison for a
short time and would then satisfy the families of the victims and release us.
We were kept in solitary cells in the Sanandaj Intelligence Agency for 9
months but in the first two months that I was in solitary, I could not do
anything on my own because of the pain from the tortures. After about 9 months
during which my friend and I were kept in different cells without any phone
calls or visits, we were taken to the Sanandaj Central Prison… They took us to
the Intelligence Agency again after 6 months and demanded that we say we worked
for Britain. But we refused. They asked us to talk about a person named Jalil
Fatahi in front of the cameras… The interrogators said that they wanted to cause
problems for the British government. We were kept in solitary cells in the
Sanandaj Intelligence Agency for another month and they told us we would be
released in a matter of months.
One day they came after us and put us in a
car with shackles and blindfolds and told us on the way that we were going to
Tehran for a trial. They told us not to say anything in the court session and to
accept all the charges.
They took us directly to solitary cells in Evin
Prison’s Cellblock 209 and kept us there for a month and a half without any
visits or phone calls. In all this time, my family knew nothing of my
whereabouts and we did not see any of the interrogators. We were taken to the
15th branch of the Revolutionary Court in Tehran with shackles on December 22,
2009. My friend and I could not say anything in court because they had poisoned
us. Judge Salavati did not even know if I was Zaniar or (my friend) Loqman.
Loqman’s sentence was different from mine because of a political case he had
before this. Judge Salavati announced Loqman’s sentence to me…
convicting us with whatever they pleased in court, we were taken back to
cellblock 209. The tortures and pain we were subjected to in the Sanandaj
Intelligence Agency started again and I was denied medical treatment. After one
week, we were transferred to Rajayi Shahr (Gohardasht) Prison in Karaj. When I
saw the newspapers in prison, I realized the injustice we were subjected to and
that they wanted to execute us to cover up their own crimes but no one in
Marivan believes that we did such a thing and even the family of the victim told
people that they still do not believe and will not believe that we did such a
My only crime is that my family is political. In this way, they want
to attack all political families. They forced us into giving confessions under
threats and brutal torture and I strongly deny all the charges.

Political prisoner Zaniar Moradi

شکنجه هاي وحشيانه و غير انساني بازجويان وزارت اطلاعات براي گرفتن اعترافات تلويزيوني از يک زنداني سياسي

اينجانب زانيار مرادي فرزند اقبال مرادي ساکن شهر مريوان متولد سال 1367
و داراي يک سابقۀ سياسي هستم...
در تاريخ 11مرداد 1388 اداره اطلاعات مريوان من
را گرفت و بعد از 24 ساعت بازداشت در سلولهاي انفرادي اطلاعات بدون هيچ بازجويي من
را به اطلاعات سنندج منتقل کردند و در حالي که يکي از دوستانم را که با هم رابطۀ
خانوادگي خيلي نزديک داشتيم بدون اينکه من خبر داشته باشم به اطلاعات سنندج آورده
درسلول اطلاعات سنندج که تنها بودم و توالت و حمام هم در خود سلول بود و
در وضعيت خيلي بدي بودم بعد از يک روز با چشم بند و دست بند و پابند من را به زير
زمين که خيلي تاريک بود بردند و بازجويي ها را شروع کردند در اوايل بازجوييها از
وضعيت پدرم حرف مي زدند به آنها جواب دادم که پدرم به من هيچ ربطي ندارد و آنها
گفتند که تو با پدرت براي ما هيچ فرقي نداري در همان روز اول که موضوع بازجويي در
مورد پدرم بود من را به يک تخت بسته بودند و با شلاق به بدنم مي زدند و فحش خواهر
مادري مي دادند و بعد از شکنجه هاي زيادي که دادند و من هم بي حال شدم به داخل سلول
بردند و اصلا از وضعيت شب و روز خبر نداشتم و بعد از مدتي دوباره به زير زمين بردند
و موضوع اتهام هاي که به من زدند و تعداد بازجوهاي که 4 الي 6 نفر بودند و با چشم
بند بازجويي و شکنجه مي کردند گفتند اين افراد را تو به قتل رسانده اي اما من قبول
نکردم و شکنجه را بيشتر کردند و گفتند که بايد حتما قبول کني و گرنه خانواده ات را
دچار مشکل مي کني و خودت هم زير شکنجه مي ميري اما باز هم قبول نکردم...
من هم
به ناچار قبول کردم چون نمي توانستم اين نوع شکنجه ها را تحمل کنم و بشدت …..,
داشتم وديگر در برابر شکنجه هاي بي رحمانه دوام نداشتم. حتي هيچ دکتري براي معالجۀ
من نياوردند و هنوز هم هر دوي ما مشکل داريم بعد از 18 ماه زندان و به ناچار قبول
کردن اتهام ها...
مي خواستند در مورد پدرم حرف بزنم و بگويم که پدرم در اين
ماجرا است. اما من اين را نگفتم و دوباره به زير شکنجه بردند پاهايم را باز مي
کردند و با لگد به بيضه هايم مي زدند و بعد از اينکه تمام خواسته هاي خودشان را
برآورده کردند و هر اتهامي که خواستند با زور شکنجه و تهديد به ما بستند و گفتند
بيش از يک مدت کمي شما را در زندان نگه نمي داريم و زود بدون اينکه کسي بفهمد رضايت
خانواده ها را مي گيريم و آزادتون مي کنيم .
ما را در سلول انفرادي اطلاعات
سنندج به مدت 9 ماه نگه داشتند اما در 2 ماه اول که در سلول بودم از درد شکنجه ها
نمي توانستم کارهاي شخصي خود را انجام بدهم تا اينکه به مرور زمان کمي خوب شدم و
هيچ اقدامي براي معالجه ام نکردند و بعد از 9 ماه که من ودوستم جدا از هم در سلول
بوديم بدون تلفن و ملاقات به زندان مرکزي سنندج منتقل کردند.. بعد از 6 ماه ما را
خواستند و باز به اطلاعات بردند و خواستند که ما بگوييم که اين کار را براي انگليس
کرديم ولي ما نگفتيم و خواستند در بارۀ شخصي بنام جليل فتاحي که رابط اصلي ماجرا
قرار داده بودند دوباره حرف بزنيم و آنها فيلم برداري کنند. چون جليل فهميده بود
برايش توطئه چيده اند و جانش در خطر است به کشور انگليس رفته و حالا در آنجا
پناهنده شده و مي گفتند مي خواهيم براي دولت انگليس دردسر درست بکنيم و به مدت يک
ماه ديگر در سلول انفرادي اطلاعات سنندج مانديم و گفتند چند ماه ديگر آزاد مي شويد.
ما منتظر بوديم تا اينکه يک روز آمدند دنبال ما ،ما را با چشم بند و دست بند و
پابند سوار ماشين کردند و در راه گفتند که به تهران مي رويم براي دادگاهي و در جلسۀ
دادگاه هيچ حرفي نزنيد و کليۀ اتهام ها را قبول کنيد.
ما را مستقيم به سلولهاي
انفرادي اطلاعات اوين بند 209 بردند به مدت يک ماه و نيم بدون اينکه ملاقات و تلفن
داشته باشيم خانواده ام در اين مدت هيچ خبري از ما نداشتند ، ما هيچکدام از بازجوها
را نديديم. ما را در تاريخ 1 دي 89 با پابند و دست بند به دادگاه انقلاب تهران شعبۀ
15 بردند و در جلسۀ دادگاه من و دوستم به هيچ عنوان نتوانستيم حرف بزنيم چون ما را
بشدت مسموم کرده بودند و قاضي که صلواتي بود اصلا نمي دانست که من زانيار هستم يا
لقمان چون لقمان حکم ديگري داشت به مدت 1 سال به خاطر پرونده سياسي که قبلا داشت.
قاضي صلواتي حکم را به من ابلاغ مي کرد...
بعد از دادگاه که هر اتهامي خواستند
به ما زدند ما را به اطلاعات اوين بند 209 برگرداندند و اصلا بازجوها را نديديم و
در اوين هم درد شکنجه هايي که در اطلاعات سنندج کرده بودند دوباره شروع شد و اصلا
هيچ اقدامي براي معالجۀ من نکردند.بعد از يک هفته ما را به زندان رجايي شهر منتقل
کردند تا اينکه در زندان رجايي شهر روزنامه ها را ديديم و دانستيم که چه نامرديهايي
در حق ما کرده اند و مي خواهند ما را اعدام کنند تا جنايتهاي خود را بپوشانند ولي
هيچ کس در شهر خودمان مريوان باور نمي کند که ما اين کار را کرده ايم حتي خانوادۀ
خود مقتولين که پيش مردم گفته اند که ما هنوز باور نداريم و نخواهيم کرد که اين کار
را اين افراد کرده اند...
و تنها گناه من اين است که خانواده من سياسي است ،از
اين طريق مي خواهند به تمام خانواده هاي سياسي ضربه بزنند و ما را زير تهديدها و
شکنجه هاي وحشيانه وزارت اطلاعات سنندج مجبور به اين اعتراف کردند و به شدت اين
اتهامات را تکذيب مي کنيم زنداني سياسي زانيار مرادي (فعالين حقوق بشر ودمكراسي در
ايران – 26/10/89


Post a Comment