Human Rights Activist

Jafar Panahi went on a hunger strike in Evin Prison and published a letter in this respect.

“After the ill treatment on Saturday night (May 15, 2010) following an attack by prison agents to cell 56 in Evin Prison, me and my cellmates were kept outside in the cold without any clothes for one hour and a half.

On Sunday morning I was interrogated and accused of filming the inside of my cell, which is a complete lie. They then threatened that they would arrest my whole family and bring them to Evin Prison and that they would detain my daughter in an insecure detention center in Rajayi Shahr in Karaj.

I have not eaten nor drank anything from May 16 and now announce that if the demands below are not met, I will continue to refuse to eat and drink:

1-The right to call and visit with my family and make sure they are safe
2-The right to a lawyer after 77 days to consult with him/her
3-My unconditional release until I am tried and receive a final sentence



I will not cease my hunger strike until all my demands are met and my only request is that my body be given to my family so that they could bury me where they wish.

Jafar Panahi – May 18, 2010”.








جعفر پناهي، با انتشار نامه اي از زندان اوين، دست به اعتصاب غذا زد




جعفر پناهي نامه اي در همين خصوص را براي در اختيار گذاشتن رسانه ها (فقط داخلي) قرائت کرده است.
متن نامه ي مذکرو به شرح زير است:
بعد از برخورد ناشايستي که شنبه شب (۸۹/۲/۲۵)در هجوم مامورين به داخل سلول ۵۶ اوين صورت گرفت و متعاقب آن به مدت يک ساعت و نيم، من و هم سلولي هايم را بدون لباس در بيرون و در هوايي سرد نگه داشتند.
صبح روز يکشنبه مرا به بازجويي بردند و متهم کردند که از داخل سلول فيلمبرداري کرده ام؛ که کذب محض است. و بعد تهديد کردند که تمامي اعضاي خانواده ام را دستگير و به اوين منتقل خواهند کرد و دخترم را به بازداشتگاهي ناامن در رجائي شهر خواهند فرستاد.
ازيکشنبه صبح(۸۹/۲/۲۶)تا کنون هيچ چيز نخورده ام و نياشاميده ام و حال اعلام مي کنم اگر موارد زير تحقق نپذيرد، من به
نخوردن و نياشاميدن خود ادامه خواهم داد:
۱٫تماس و ديدار باخانواده ام و اطمينان کامل از سلامت آنها
۲٫حق داشتن وکيل بعد از ۷۷روز و مشورت با او
۳٫آزادي بدون قيد و شرط تا تشکيل دادگاه و صدور حکم قطعي
تا تحقق خواسته هايم دست از اعتصاب غذا برنمي دارم و تنها خواسته ام اين است که جنازه مرا به خانواده ام تحويل دهند تا هر کجا که مايل اند دفن کنند. جعفر پناهي – ۸۹/۲/۲۸ (هرانا – 28/2/89)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top