Painful but TRUE: Women under pressure of a misogynous government




The woman in the clip is threatening the police to kill herself is she was taken away from this point. She says that this used to be her home and the government has usurped it as they have found her alone and defenseless. She says I 've been robed of my virtue, my home… my everything. I am being mocked, harassed on the streets and passed around.. My hands are burning, my feet are burning, I have no ONE to defend me against this government. She looks at the State bank building then to the police saying that she will not quit till she has been givern her right back. She says why do you mock me or swear at me? Is it not right to strand for my RIGHT ?
There is a kind woman trying to help her. She is brave enough to intervene.. and this helped the woman from being taken away by the so called POLICE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top