Human Rights Activists in Iran

Death row political prisoner Hossein Khezri requested that his complaint against the intelligence agency, Revolutionary Guards Corps and the Iranian judicial system be followed up in a letter to the public and human rights organizations.
He said in his letter that he was severely tortured and forced to make confessions while detained in the Sepah solitary cells in a secret detention center which is not under the supervision of the Prison Organization.

This letter reads in part:


“I was sentenced to death on charges of acting against national security by the
first branch of the Orumieh Revolutionary Court. This sentence was upheld by the
10th branch of the Western Azarbaijan Court of Review and by the 31st branch of
the Revolutionary Court…
I was arrested on July 31, 2008 in Kermanshah by
forces of the Nabi Akram Revolutionary Guards Corps Forces and was in their
hands for 49 days. I was subjected to physical and mental torture while being
interrogated. Some of the physical tortures were:
1- Being beaten for hours
every day
2- Being subjected to mental and physical pressure while under
interrogation
3- I was threatened by my interrogators that if I did not
accept what they said, they could accuse my brother and my sister’s husband of
illegal activities against the government
4- I was kicked in my reproductive
organs which led to bleeding and swelling in that area of my body for 14 days
5- I had an 8 centimeter gash in my right leg as a result of a hard kick in
my leg by an interrogator which is still visible
6- I was beaten all over my
body with batons
All of these were carried out while I was detained in the
RGC detention center in Kermanshah for 49 days …

After I was transferred
to Orumieh Prison on February 14, 2009 I was taken to court for the first and
last time on May 11, 2009 in the first branch of the Orumieh Revolutionary
Court. A representative from the Orumieh Intelligence Agency and the prosecutor
were present in this session and I was threatened by intelligence agents before
court that I was not to talk about the tortures or the interrogations. Of course
I was tortured into silence! In the end, without being given enough time to
defend myself, the session was closed in 10 minutes which led me to question how
me and my lawyer were supposed to put up a case against the accusations with
that particular atmosphere in court in 10 minutes.




حسين خضري: مصداق محاربه بر من صادق نيست
نامه زنداني سياسي به کليه افکار عمومي جهان
حسين خضري زنداني محکوم به اعدام در نامه اي به افکار عمومي و سازمان هاي و نهاد هاي حقوق بشري خواهان پيگيري طرح شکايت خود از دستگاه اطلاعاتي، سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامي و دستگاه قضايي شده است.
وي در بخشي از نامه خود مي گويد به مدت 49 روز در سلول هاي انفرادي سپاه و در بازداشتگاهي مخفي که زير نظر سازمان زندان هاي نيست به شدت شکنجه و وادار به اعتراف شده است.
متن اين نامه که در اختيار خبرگزاري هرانا قرار گرفته است به شرح زير است:
اينجانب زنداني سياسي حسين خضري که به اتهام اقدام عليه امنيت ملي از سوي شعبه اول دادگاه انقلاب اسلامي اروميه و همچنين تاييد شعبه 10 دادگاه تجديد نظر اذرباييجان غربي و همچنين تاييد حکم صادره از سوي شعبه 31 ديوان عالي کشور به اعدام محکوم شده ام...
اينجانب در تاريخ 10/5/87 در شهرستان کرمانشاه توسط نيروهاي سپاه نبي اکرم آن شهرستان دستگيرشدم و مدت 49 روز که در اختيار نيروهاي سپاه نبي اکرم کرمانشاه بودم ومتحمل شکنجه هاي فيزيکي و روحي در زمان بازجويي بودم که شکنجه ها از نظر فيزيکي شامل :
1- کتک زدن به مدت چندين ساعت در هر روز
2- ايجاد فشار روحي و رواني در حين بازجويي
3- تهديد بازجويي هايم مبني بر آنکه اگر آن مواردي که ما ميگوييم قبول نکني به برادر و داماد خانواده شما ميتوانيم برچسب فعاليت هاي غيرقانوني عليه نظام بزنيم
4- ضربه زدن با لگد به اندام هاي تناسلي من و خونريزي و تورم آن نواحي از بدنم به مدت چهارده روز
5- پارگي پاي راستم تقريبا به اندازه 8 سانتيمتر به علت ضربه محکم پاي بازجو که هنوز قابل مشاهده است
6- وارد کردن ضربات متعدد به تمامي بدنم با باتوم
اين موارد در مدت 49 روز بازداشت بنده در بازداشتگاه سپاه پاسداران کرمانشاه بود..
بعد از انکه در مورخه 26/11/87 بنده را به زندان اروميه منتقل کردند در تاريخ 21/2/88 براي اولين بار و آخرين بار بنده را در شعبه يک دادگاه انقلاب اسلامي اروميه دادگاهي نمودند که در جلسه دادگاه نماينده اداره اطلاعات اروميه و دادستان حضور داشتند و قبل از آن هم اينجانب را ماموران اداره اطلاعات اروميه تهديد کردند که نه از شکنجه بايد حرفي بزني و نه در مورد بازجويي هاي که از تو گرفته ايم البته به زور شکنجه! بالاخره با اين جو سازي در دادگاه بدوي و همچنين با عدم اعطاي زمان کافي براي بنده براي دفاع از خودم و جمع جور کردن محاکمه بنده در حدود 10 دقيقه و اتمام آن کاملا جاي سوال براي بنده شد که آيا در عرض 10 دقيقه و با آن اتمسفر حاکم بر فضاي دادگاه چطوري من و وکيلم ميتوانستيم از اتهامات وارده دفاع نماييم و چگونه از اين اتهام سنگين براعت کنيم. (هرانا - 14/8/89)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top