Human Rights and Democracy Activists in Iran

Letter of jailed blogger Mohammad-Reza Pour:



Intelligence agents raided my home on September 12, 2010 and after arresting me,
confiscated some of my personal belongings… They transferred me to cellblock 8
in Rajayi Shahr (Gohardasht) Prison known as the Sepah Cellblock.
The next
day I cut my wrists in an attempt to commit suicide because of the intolerable
pressure I was put under. My suicide was unsuccessful and I was taken to the
hospital for treatment.
In the first days of my interrogations when the
pressure started, they took dozens of pages of interrogations from me. On
Tuesday August 25, after severe beatings, my interrogators requested I write my
will and they subsequently carried out a mock execution.
Since the first day
of my arrest, I have been threatened with execution by my interrogators and
torturers…
I am currently detained in the prayer hall of Hall 2 in Section 1
known as the ‘end of the world’ and have the minimum facilities. I am banned
from receiving visits, making telephone calls or contacting my lawyer. I am kept
with dangerous criminals and convicted murderers and have no security.
I am
suffering from kidney stones, a slipped disk disorder and sinusitis and the most
treatment I receive is two painkillers. I am taken to the court without the
knowledge of my family and my rights as a political prisoner are violated as I
am taken to court with shackles. In court, my lawyer, jury and the press are
banned from participating and the judge actually sits in the place of my
complainant.





رنجنامۀ وبلاگ نويس زنداني سيامک مهر (محمدرضا پورشجري)
رنجنامه وبلاگ نويس زنداني محمدرضا پورشجري (سيامک مهر) که مطالب و نوشتها ي خود را در وبلاگ شخصي اش به نام « گزارش به خاک ايران» جهت انتشار در اختيار "فعالين حقوق بشر و دمکراسي در ايران" قرار گرفته است. متن رنجنامه به قرار زير مي باشد:
طرح مسائل سيامک مهر؛
در تاريخ 21 شهريور 89 ماموران اطلاعات کرج با حمله به منزل شخصي ام پس از بازداشت
من هر آنچه از وسايلم نياز داشته توقيف کردند... ماموران اطلاعات من را به بند 8
اطلاعات زندان رجايي شهر که معروف به بند سپاه منتقل کردند .
در رابطه با تهديد
و فشارهاي سخت و بي امان تمامي وبلاگها و ايميل هاي من را گرفتند و روز بعد در سلول
انفرادي بر اثر فشارهاي تحمل ناپذير با بريدن رگهاي دست خود اقدام به خودکشي نمودم
که موفق نشدم من را به بيمارستان زندان جهت درمان منتقل کردند.
در روز نخست
بازجوييها که با فشار شديد شروع شد چند ده صفحه بازجويي گرفتند . روز سه شنبه 3
شهريور بازجويان پس از ضرب وشتم بسيار از من خواستند تا وصيت نامه ام را بنويسم سپس
با بردن من بر چهار پايه اعدام نمايشي را اجرا کردند.
از روز نخست بازداشت
تاکنون از بازجو و شکنجه گر و بازپرس و غيره جملگي من را به اعدام تهديد کردند...
اکنون من در حسينيه سالن 2 اندرزگاه 1 معروف به آخر دنيا محبوس هستم و از
کمترين امکانات يک زنداني نيز برخوردار نيستم ،ممنوع ملاقات،ممنوع تلفن و حق تماس
با وکيل را ندارم در ميان مجرمين خطرناک متهمين به قتل ،جنايت محبوسم و هيچگونه
امنيت جاني ندارم.
از سنگ کليه،ديسک کمر دردها ... بيماري سينوزيت در رنج هستم
حداکثر درمان بهداري زندان که ارائۀ يکي دو عدد قرص مسکن محدود است که بدون اطلاع
من و بستگانم من را به بازپرسي دادگاه مي برند. از دست بند و پابند استفاده مي کنند
حقوق يک متهم سياسي و عقيدتي و زنداني سياسي را رعايت نمي کنند در دادگاه نيز اجازۀ
حضور وکيل ،هيئت منصفه ،نمايندگان رسانه ها داده نمي شود و قاضي در واقع همان شاکي
است.
(فعالين حقوق بشر ودمكراسي در ايران – 2/10/89)

2 comments:

sara055 said...

Could you please look at the translation again? It says he was arrested in September but after it says he was tortured in August, quite confusing. Probably true, but it needs some clarification as to how and when.... thnx
Sara055
sara22484@gmail.com

Daughters Of the SUN said...

Do you by any means mean the article on Saremi ?
If so I ve noticed that too

Post a Comment

top