Letter female political prisoner days before execution


Iran News Agency

The Iranian regime executed Shirin Alamhouli, a female Kurd political prisoner on the dawn of May 19, 2010 in Evin Prison. Shirin was told that if she gave interviews on state-run television to ’confess’ against herself she would not be executed, but she refused to cooperate with the regime.
Shirin was born in 1981 in a village near Maku and was arrested in 2008 by agents of the Revolutionary Guards Corps. She was tortured in an unknown location for the first 25 days of her incarceration.
Her death sentence was announced to her lawyer on January 3 but her case investigation in the court of first instance was not legal and therefore her lawyer filed for an appeal.
In a letter dated May 2, 2010, Shirin wrote about the torture she was subjected to in prison.
This letter reads in part:
“I was jailed for three years which meant that I had spent three years of my life, two of which I was without a lawyer, behind the metal bars of Evin prison. I was jailed for two years in a state of limbo and without a detention order. They would not answer my contestant pleas about my undetermined state and in the end, they sentenced me to death.
They have told me to deny the fact that I am a Kurd so I say that if I were to do such a thing, it would be like denying myself”.
Shirin addressed her interrogator and judge and wrote: “In the time that you interrogated me I could not even speak your language and I only learned Farsi from my friends in prison in the last two years. But you interrogated and tried me with your own language and issued a sentence for me. This is while I did not clearly understand what was going on around me and could not defend myself.
The tortures I was subjected to give me nightmares. My pain and suffering from the tortures are with me everyday. The blow that I received on my head has led to injuries in my head. Sometimes I have severe pain. My headaches are so severe that I black out and do not know what is going on around me for hours and I get nose bleeds from the pain until I gradually come to again”.
The tortures and pressures subjected to Shirin in prison have also affected her eyesight.
“They have asked me to cooperate with them so that I would not be executed. I do not know what cooperating with them means when I have nothing more to tell them. As a result, they have asked me to repeat what they tell me and I have refused. The interrogator said: We wanted to release you last year, but because your family did not cooperate with us, it led to this. The interrogator has admitted that I am only a hostage in their hands and they will keep me and execute me to reach their goals, but they will never release me. Shirin Alamhouli – May 3, 2010




نامه اي از شيرين علم هولي، زنداني محکوم به اعدام : من گروگانم
شيرين علم هولي، متولد خرداد ۱۳۶۰ از روستاي ديم قشلاق در حوالي ماکوست. وي در ارديبهشت ۱۳۸۷ توسط سپاه پاسداران در تهران دستگير شد. ۲۵ روز اول بازداشت خود را در مکاني نامعلوم و تحت شکنجه شديد جسمي و رواني گذراند.
حکم اعدام در ۱۳ دي ماه به وکيل وي، ابلاغ شد، اما روند بررسي پرونده در دادگاه بدوي خارج از اصول قانوني بوده است. به همين منظور درخواست تجديدنظر در حکم صادره را به دادگاه ارائه شد.
شيرين علم هولي در نامه يي به تاريخ ۱۲ ارديبهشت ۸۹ برخي از شکنجه هايي را که بر او اعمال شده را بازگو کرده است.
در اين نامه آمده است:
« دوران زندانم وارد سه سالگي خود شده است، يعني سه سال زندگي زجر آور پشت ميله هاي زندان اوين، که دو سال از آن دوران زندان را بلاتکليف بدون وکيل و بدون وجود داشتن حکمي مبني بر قرار بازداشتم را گذراندم. در مدت بلاتکليفيم روزهاي تلخي را در دست سپاه بهسر بردم و بعد از آن هم دوران بازجويي هاي بند ۲۰۹ شروع شد. بعد از دوران ۲۰۹ بقيه مدت را در بند عمومي گذراندم. به در خواستهاي مکرر من براي تعيين تکليفم پاسخ نميداند. در نهايت حکم ناعادلانه اعدام را برايم صادر کردند...»
«به من ميگويند بيا و کرد بودنت را انکار کن، پس ميگويم: اگر چنين کنم خودم را انکار کرده ام.»
و خطاب به بازجو و قاضي جنايتکارش نوشت: در آن زمان که من را بازجويي ميکرديد حتي نميتوانستم به زبان شما صحبت کنم و من در طي دو سال اخير در زندان زنان، زبان فارسي را از دوستانم آموختم، اما شما با زبان خود بازجوييم کرديد و محاکمه ام کرديد و حکم را برايم صادر کرديد. اين در حالي بوده که من درست نميفهميدم در اطرافم چه ميگذرد و من نميتوانستم از خود دفاع کنم.
شکنجه هايي که عيله من به کار گرفته ايد، کابوس شبهايم شده، درد و رنجهاي روزانه ام در اثر شکنجه هاي که شده بودم با من روزي را سپري ميکنند. ضربهاي که در دوران شکنجه به سرم وارد شده، باعث آسيب ديدگي در سرم شده است. بعضي از روزها دردها ي شديد هجوم مياورند. سر دردهايم آنقدر شديد ميشود، که ديگر نميدانم در اطرافم چه ميگذرد، ساعتهايي از خود بيخود ميشوم و در نهايت از شدت درد، بينييم شروع به خونريزي ميکند و بعد کم کم به حالت طبيعي برميگردم و هوشيار ميشوم.»
شيرين علم هولي در اثر شکنجه هايي که بر او وارد شد، دچار ضعف بينايي شده بود.
«امروز ۱۲ ارديبهشت ۸۹ است (۲/۵/۲۰۱۰ ) و دوباره بعد از مدتها مرا براي بازجويي به بند ۲۰۹ زندان اوين بردند و دوباره اتهامات بي اساس شان را تکرار کردند. از من خواستند، که با آنها همکاري کنم تا حکم اعدامم شکسته شود. من نميدانم اين همکاري چه معني دارد، وقتي من چيزي بيشتر از آنچه که گفته ام براي گفتن ندارم. در نتيجه آنها از من خواستند تا آنچه را که ميگويند تکرار کنم و من چنين نکردم. بازجو گفت: ما پارسال ميخواستيم آزادت کنيم اما چون خانواده ات با ما همکاري نکردند به اين‌جا کشيد. خود بازجو اعتراف کرد که من فقط گروگاني هستم در دست آنها و تا به هدفهاي خود نرسند مرا نگاه خواهند داشت، يا در نتيجه اعدام خواهم شد، اما آزادي هرگز»
شيرين علم هولي- 13/2/89 ( آژانس ايران خبر – 17/2/89)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top