Details of torture of teenager arrested for handing out political flyers

Human Rights Activists in Iran

Revolutionary Guards Corps Intelligence agents arrested 17 year old Ali Niknam on November 2, 2009 and tortured him after detaining him.
Niknam, who opposed the election results, was arrested on charges of carrying anti-government flyers and was subjected to torture.
“On Monday evening on November 2, I had a number of flyers calling for a march on November 3 and one of my close friends told me to go out with him to distribute the flyers…”, he said.
“Agents of the Revolutionary Guards arrested me and threw me into a Pride automobile and constantly gave me electric shocks (with electric batons), beat me and used very vulgar language in the automobile. They took me to a base near the Helal Ahmar Square [I realized later that they took me to this location] and started interrogating me while severely physically and mentally torturing me. They tortured me so severely that the wound of an operation done on my spinal cord to remove a cyst opened up one year after the surgery and the signs of electric shocks were still evident on my sides, shoulders and stomach for a long time afterwards. I also discharged blood for a few days after my release”.




شرح شکنجه يک نوجوان 17 ساله توسط اطلاعات سپاه


نيروهاي امنيتي اطلاعات سپاه پاسداران در روز 11 آبان ماه سال 88 يک نوجوان 17 ساله به نام علي نيکنام را پس از بازداشت تحت شکنجه قرار دادند.
علي نيکنام نوجوان 17 ساله معترض به نتيجه انتخابات سال 88 که به اتهام حمل و نگهداري اعلاميه هاي ضد دولتي توسط اطلاعات سپاه پاسداران بازداشت شد، شکنجه هاي متحمل شده را به گزارشگر هرانا چنين شرح داد: عصر روز دوشنبه يازده آبان ماه سال 1388 در حاليکه تعدادي اطلاعيه فراخوان راهپيمايي 13 آبان در اختيار داشتم به همراه يکي از دوستان نزديکم به نام {.....} از من خواست تا با هم اطلاعيه مذکور را پخش کنيم... مامورين اطلاعات سپاه مرا دستگير و با اتومبيل پرايد ضمن وارد آوردن شوک الکتريکي مستمرو ضرب وشتم و فحاشي بسيار زننده و زشت در اتومبيل به پايگاهي در حوالي ميدان حلال احمر برده {البته بعدا متوجه شديم که مرا به اين محل بردند } و شروع به بازجويي تحت شکنجه فراوان جسمي و روحي نمودند بطوريکه محل عمل کيست موئي در انتهاي ستون فقرات که بيش از يکسال از آن سپري شده و هنوز بطور کامل جوش نخورده بود باز و آثار شوک هاي الکتريکي در پهلو ، کتف و ناحيه شکم تا مدتي کاملا مشهود بود و پس از آزادي چند روز به هنگام تخليه روده و مثانه خون از من دفع مي شد. (هرانا – 18/5/89)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top