BBC Persian talks to Abdolreza Tajik’s sister on her recent visit with her brother in prison. According to Tajik, he was “violated in prison.” Tajik is currently detained in Evin prison.
Listen to the audio of interview in Persian


RAHANA



Abdolreza Tajik’s sister: After following up with the Prosecutor’s Office, I was able to get an appointment with [Tehran's] Attorney General. After talking to him, the Prosecutor gave me visitation time [with my brother Abdolreza Tajik].
Two days before the visit, Abdolreza called home. On Thursday I went to visit him in prison. Abdolreza stated in the visit that [the agents who arrested him] had no arrest warrant. He was very upset and angry and said, “When they brought me in, on the first night of detention, in the presence of the Lieutenant Attorney General and the magistrate of branch 1, I was violated (my self respect and dignity were violated).”
I asked him to explain what he meant. I really didn’t know what he meant [by violation]. He offered no explanation and just said, “Tell the Attorney General or Mr. Sharif (Mr. Tajik’s lawyer). They will know.” He asked to immediately meet with the Prosecutor and his lawyer so he can inform them of the issue.
BBC: After the visit, what actions did you take? Apparently, you wrote a letter to the Judiciary Chief?
Tajik’s sister: In the past ten days, I have written three letters to the Attorney General’s Office (AGO). You may not believe it, but I was at the AGO every other day asking for my questions [about Mr. Tajik's ordeal] to be answered. Even if they don’t want to explain to me, I ask that he [I.e. the Prosecutor] and Mr. Sharif go and visit Abolreza. I have not received any reply. They say that no order about acting on my letter was given. Then, I went to the Judiciary Office and wrote a letter to Mr. Larijani (Head of the Judiciary). I explained to him the issue in question. I wrote that since AGO is not responding to my requests, I am writing to the higher authority. There, they told me that Mr. Larijani does not respond to these letters and they returned my letter. It wasn’t just me, my brother was there too, and he had signed the letter too. I took back the letter that now bore a stamp and mailed it to the Office of the Judiciary. I had not choice but to write the letter.
I am very distressed now. I feel the Attorney General and the Head of the Judiciary did not address my concern. I raised my voice so that they hear the voice of my brother, the voice of his innocence.


خرداد ۸۹ در بازداشت است، در ملاقات با خواهرش از “هتک حرمت” خود در زندان اوین و در حضور معاون دادستان خبر داده است.
پروین تاجیک، خواهر عبدالرضا تاجیک، به بی بی سی فارسی گفت روز پنجشنبه ۲۴ تیر برای اولین بار بعد از بازداشت اخیر برادرش توانسته او را ملاقات کند و او در این ملاقات گفته است که شب اول بازداشت در حضور معاون دادستان و بازپرس شعبه اول دادسرا، “هتک حرمت” شده است.
به گفته خانم تاجیک برادرش در جواب سوال های او که خواهان توضیح این “هتک حرمت” شده، پاسخی نداده و گفته است: “شما به آقای دادستان و وکیلم، آقای شریف، بگویید. آنها خودشان متوجه می شوند که یعنی چه.”
خانم تاجیک گفت برادرش درخواست فوری داشته که با عباس جعفری دولت آبادی، دادستان تهران، و محمد شریف، وکیل مدافعش، در زندان دیدار کند تا آنها را در جریان جزئیات این اتفاق قرار دهد.
بشنوید
گفت‌وگو با پروین تاجیک، خواهر عبدالرضا تاجیک
بشنویدمدت: 03:07
خانواده عبدالرضا تاجیک همچنین روز شنبه ۲ مرداد ۱۳۸۹ (۲۴ ژوئیه ۲۰۱۰) نامه ای به صادق لاریجانی، رئیس قوه قضائیه ایران، نوشتند و از او خواستند به وضعیت برادرشان رسیدگی کند.
خانواده اقای تاجیک در این نامه ادعای “هتک حرمت” عبدالرضا تاجیک را به رئیس قوه قضائیه اطلاع داده اند و از او خواسته اند پیگیر حقوق برادرشان باشد.
خانواده تاجیک گفته اند مشابه این نامه را به دادستان تهران فرستاده اند، اما آقای جعفری دولت آبادی با وجود گذشت ده روز از دریافت نامه، پاسخی به آن نداده است.
پروین تاجیک گفت دفتر رئیس قوه قضائیه از تحویل گرفتن نامه آنها خودداری کرده، اما او نامه را برای دفتر ریاست قوه قضائیه پست کرده است.
عبدالرضا تاجیک، روزنامه نگار و از اعضای کانون مدافعان حقوق بشر است که بعد از انتخابات سال گذشته ریاست جمهوری سه بار بازداشت شده است.
او ابتدا روزهای اول بعد از انتخابات بازداشت شد و ۴۶ روز را در بازداشت گذراند.
آقای تاجیک مجددا در موج بازداشت های بعد از عاشورای سال ۸۸ بازداشت شد و ۶۰ روز در زندان بود.
او بار سوم در روز ۲۲ خرداد سال ۱۳۸۹ بازداشت شد که تا روز شنبه ۲ مرداد در حالی که ۴۲ روز از بازداشتش گذشته، هنوز آزاد نشده است.
او در این دوره از بازداشت خود تنها یک بار با خواهرش ملاقات کرده است.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top