Letter: For My Daughter, Shiva Nazar Ahari


The mother of imprisoned human rights activist Shiva Nazar Ahari writes a letter for her daughter.

Dear daughter,

It seems like it is now normal in this world to imprison people for the crimes of seeking freedom and loving human beings. You have been imprisoned for more than six months for this very crime. As a mother, I am proud of you. You were always the best and you still are.

My dear daughter, when I went to the university to pick up your diploma, every official at the university congratulated me for having a daughter with such perseverance, and they prayed that in the future, imprisonment would not be the penalty for loving human beings and seeking justice.

And now I yell out from the bottom of my heart with a loud voice: I have raised Shiva on my lap. And if someone deserves to be in prison it is me, not Shiva!

Therefore, put me in chains and release my daughter.

Your mother,
Shahrzad Kariman
Translation: Tour Irani




شهرزاد کریمان (مادر شیوا) : برای دخترم شیوا

دخترم،گویی رسم دنیا بر این شده که انسانها را به جرم آزادی خواهی و انسان دوستی در بند می کنند و تو نیز به این جرم بیش از 6 ماه است که در زندان به سر می بری و من به عنوان مادر به وجود نازنینت افتخار می کنم،چون همیشه جزءبهترین ها بودی و هستی …

دخترم زمانی که برای گرفتن مدرکت به دانشگاه مراجعه کردم تمامی مسئولین به من برای داشتن دختر بردباری همچون تو تبریک گفتن و دعا کردن که هیچ کس به جرم انسان دوستی و عدالت خواهی دربند نباشد …

و حال من با صدای بلند از صمیم قلب فریاد میزنم که شیوا در دامن من پرورش یافته و اگر قرار باشد کسی در زندان به سر ببرد من هستم نه شیوا

پس مرا دربند کنید و فرزندم را آزاد…

مادرت

شهرزاد کریمان

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top